Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yes, I am back to blogging!

I know it has been a little while...OK, a LOOOOOONG while but I am getting ready to blog again, well, almost ready :) I have a baby that is sleeping longer, a house that is unpacked and partially decorated, and a new camera! All set to go, right? Here is one small change, I want to shake it up a bit, and here is why: While I was in the hospital on bed rest, I FINALLY turned my blog into a book, had it printed off and delivered to my house. It was fantastic! (It took me about 10 hours and cost about $40) Now that I have figured out how to do that, I want to change my writing style a bit on this blog to be directed to my kiddos for book purposes. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: