Ahhhh! I remember the day we brought you home. It felt SOOOOOO good to FINALLY bring my baby girl home, and to have my little family all together. No more having to say good bye to Max and Allie so I could spend time with you, or having to kiss you good bye to go home to be with Max and Allie and Dad. I was in tears coming and going! You poor thing, you were so done with all those tubes and monitors and needle sticks. On to brighter days and on to meet your big brother and big sister who have been anxiously waiting your homecoming!
Here are the proud siblings now! They were so happy to see you. They love holding you and taking care of you. You were so tiny, even they realized how gentle they needed to be with you.
This is one happy sister. She loves you and brings you anything you need or think you might need, or didn't even know you needed. So helpful!
Look at this proud brother. Could that face be any happier?
Have I mentioned that I love baby bath time? Oh man, looking at these pictures makes me so happy! You were a sweet, sweet baby. You loved the bath. I love this picture of you stretching. You never made a peep. You were on a good schedule, no tummy aches, and a good sleeper (well, that is for a little peanut). You loved to snuggle and be swaddled. You loved to eat, and so you started to grow...
and grow...
and grow...
and grow!!!
Love those cute teeth!
One more important part to this story is that while I was in the hospital on bed rest, we signed papers and closed on our new home in Arizona. You wanted so badly to be a California baby, and so you were! We moved to Arizona when you were six weeks old, but not without taking you out to the city for our favorite San Francisco treat-the Earthquake at Ghiradelli Square. Of course we didn't want you to feel left out or think that we never took you to San Francisco!
This is your blessing day. So stinkin' sweet!
Look at these bathing beauties!
Love that girl!!!
4 comments:
Congrats on your beautiful little girl. I am glad to see she is doing so well. It seems like you guys had a crazy year. Your family is adorable!
Ha- you're back!!! Love the new pictures and love seeing pics of macy all big. I can't believe how cute she is!! We miss you!! Tyler said just the other day-- when can we go to see max again?
I can finally exhale...wow, took you long enough:) Cute baby girl!!
she is so small! yea for you! got your card today. so good to "see" you. If we are ever in AZ i'll look you up.
Post a Comment