Life couldn't be better! We have our dump trucks and dollies , who could ask for more? I am so lucky to have three wonderful, healthy, active children and a wonderful, loving, helping husband. We are blessed to have such a wonderful family and many friends that live their lives as examples for us to follow.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Lovely
Max can write his own name! He knew of course he was in trouble so he quickly said, "mom, the paper is too slippery, I HAVE to do it on carpet."
You are too cute! That is simply lovely isn't it. I am truly excited to have little ones of my own one day :) I love the Christmas blogs too, I just barely posted ours so don't worry, now all of us are caught up! We love you guys!
1 comment:
You are too cute! That is simply lovely isn't it. I am truly excited to have little ones of my own one day :) I love the Christmas blogs too, I just barely posted ours so don't worry, now all of us are caught up! We love you guys!
Post a Comment