
We had so much fun spending time with family. So much, in fact, that I didn't get to see all of the friends that I planned on visiting.
Here is one of my favorite memories...Max and Jake dressing the part of the shepherds for the nativity at Dan and Kristin's house. It was a special night to be together on Christmas eve. The best part was my dad sharing his testimony and conversion story with us.
These two boys were hillarious and wouldn't sit still for the life of them. They are the best of buds.

This picture of Rachel cracks me up. She is such a sweetheart. I loved spending time with her and Anna while we were spending the night at their house. All of our nieces and nephews are the best!
2 comments:
What fun!!! I love all your posts and seeing your dad in a picture was neat too! I miss seeing all your family...it is amazing to think how much we played together and how long we were friends. I see Hunter playing with his friends and I wonder...I wonder if they will be friends forever too...
I'm glad to have a friend like you!
Looks like fun. Nothing like Christmas with the fam. Nothing like sisters either. I am glad you got to spend some time with her.
Post a Comment