Saturday, February 21, 2009

Christmas morning with the Butlers

I have so much fun spending time with my sister. It was such a great Christmas to be with my family. We stayed at Becky's house and she was a wonderful host. As you can imagine, we ate delicious cookies and fudge all week long and simply enjoyed being together. It is much more fun to wrap presents together, cook together, and shop for last minute big wheels all over the valley together. Thanks Becks for the fun times!



These cute boys got Geo Trax and were so excited! Boys are sooooo fun!



The lighting is bad, but here is our jammie photo on Christmas eve. With all those kids in one house, the air was so thick with excitement you could cut it with a knife!



And the pink big wheel was a hit!



The best part was that all of those presents got a years worth of play by all the kids in 1 week.



Note to self for next year...If you have an idea for a present, just buy it, you can return it later if you change your mind. Also, less is more!

3 comments:

Kent and Dawnine said...

It's fun reading and looking at the pictures. I'm glad you had a good time in Arizona.

Unknown said...

Isn't Christmas ten times funner when you are doing it for your kids? I love Christmas and I can hardly sleep because I am so excited for my kids to open presents. I am glad you got to spend it with family. Miss ya!

Suzy Cummard said...

Ahh, how fun.
Life is always fun with you or Becky!!
Cali was SOO much fun!! It flew by. Did my sisters tell you that we went by "Karen Jean's" & we made some phone calls?! Well if not- we did. Ask Shalae about it! ha ha.... we wish Becky would've gone down there! NEXT TIME!!!
(I love theose aprons in the back ground)