Wow! yeah, its been a few weeks since I have posted, and sorry for the lack of photos tonight, but this is going to be just a short post to see how many of my cousins have not given up on me!
I bought my tickets to go to newport with the cousins in a few weeks and I am sooooo excited! I hope you all can make it because I can't wait to see you and spend a relaxing weekend with the girls. Really I am going to try not to spend too much money and be more frugal on this trip, but I think I say that every time. That being said, I am looking forward to a churro at the swap meet and OK a chocolate covered banana too. And staying up all night laughing and talking and Grandma's fart machine.
See you in Cali!
2 comments:
Woohoo!! I'm pretty sure all the girls in the Sherwood family are going- we're so excited to be able to spend time with you for more than just a few hours!
HECK YES!! I can't wait for all those things too.... plus you forgot Mario's (is that even what it's called now?) AND pedicures AND dance parties AND donuts AND... I could go on and on. I can't wait! The countdown is on and I'm so glad you're going! See you in LESS than 3 weeks!
Post a Comment