Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend update


This is a picture of Allie playing in the backyard, which is what they did all weekend. I downloaded my camera and there were not many great ones to share. Lets just say that Allie needs some photo lessons from auntie Becky.
We have been sick up here, so it was a weekend of recovery for us. Everyone is on the mend and we are loving the sunny days again. Allie and Max can finally play in the backyard again!
Max made me laugh this morning...He got out of bed and instead of coming to wake us up like he usually does, we heard the freezer open and realized we forgot to lock it the night before. Next thing we hear is our bedroom door close, yes he is on the outside of the door eating as many popsicles as fast as he possibly can before Mom or Dad roll out of bed!

4 comments:

Donelle said...

Amy, your kids are just too cute. Are you getting ready to move??

Unknown said...

I love that story about Max. I can just picture it. Since you forgot to lock the freezer, does it make you wonder if he checks it every morning just in case and you don't even know it?
He is getting too old & smart!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for "finding" me - I have thought about you guys a lot! Your kids are just adorable!!. You're still in Provo, right??? We'll have to get together sometime and relive the good ol' days in Gilbert, AZ. Keep up the blogging - it's great to see what you're up to!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. That is a funny story about Max. One time I when Ezra was that age I came out of the shower to find him eating a bag of chips he got out of the pantry himself.