This is one reason why we are excited to move to California. Can you believe it SNOWED yesterday! Come on! We are DONE with the snow!
Life couldn't be better! We have our dump trucks and dollies , who could ask for more? I am so lucky to have three wonderful, healthy, active children and a wonderful, loving, helping husband. We are blessed to have such a wonderful family and many friends that live their lives as examples for us to follow.
Monday, March 31, 2008
More random things...
Adding a little cultural diversity to our lives. On Saturday we went to the Festival of Colors at a Hindu temple in Spanish Fork. There were probably 5000 people there and they sold bags of color ( I think it was flour) to throw on each other. Max was so confused at first, but he really got into it and he and Allie loved it at the end. On the way home Max said, "That was a fun temple party!" Boy is he going to be confused!




This is one reason why we are excited to move to California. Can you believe it SNOWED yesterday! Come on! We are DONE with the snow!
This is one reason why we are excited to move to California. Can you believe it SNOWED yesterday! Come on! We are DONE with the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How fun that looks! I heard about it, we might have to try it next year.
Oh my kids would have totally love to throw that flour on each other. Looks like a great time. Glad to finally see a picture of Alex....wondering if he still existed :)
I can't believe it's still snowing there! I would be counting down the days until moving day!
Even though Noah is getting so old too, it's so weird to see how grown up Max is. I still think of him as a toddler. It looks like you all had lots of fun throwing flour around!
Hi-Amy, You always find such fun activities to do. I'm totally amazed. It's cute to see the kids all covered in the flour. Hope you are all feeling better. We are doing fine....busy week. See you soon.
Steph
That flour looks like it was fun. I am not looking forward to having snow in March either.
that looks like so much fun with colored flour yet at the same time my mothering self is screaming "oh the mess!" lol
That looks like it was a lot of fun for the kids, and quite the event!!! I know my kids would have loved it.
ok so I never got the memo that you changed your blog name, I just thought you quit! About the cupcake thing, did you cook them in a muffin tin without the paper holders? lately I've become a cupcake queen. That's a crazy color festival thingy you went to, very cultural!
What fun! I haven't seen pictures of you all since you baby was born! I love the color flour idea! What a mess! It looked like fun though!
hey Amy and Alex!! sounds like you're having lots of adventures! So you're moving to Cali... so fun! I added you to my blogging list, hope that's okay! darling family.
Post a Comment