I know... you never thought I would do it, but I figured it out! Thanks to Jessica who came over and guided me through a few rough spots :) I finally have my blog set up and can keep in touch with all you cute blogging friends and cousins.
This is a picture of a "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" reunion we had with all the girl cousins down in AZ. Thanks aunt Vicki and Alma for getting that together, it was a fun night! It is kind of a re-do of when we were young and made a music video, we brought all our daughters dressed in 80s clothes and made them make a video. I love Roxie (Allie's cousin) dressed in her HOT tights!
8 comments:
Love the tights!
Yeah!!I am so glad you blog so I can keep up with your family!! Love you Mist
Way to go! I'm so happy that you have your blog up & going!! Now we can see what your cute family is up to. The kids are getting so big! We miss you guys!!
Amy!! This is such a fun way to keep track of what everyone's doing! I'm so excited to peek in on your life every once in a while. You're kids are adorable - and growing fast!
I'm excited that it's official now and it looks like you got it all figured out. The colors are cute and so is the title - I love it! The monster truck cake is a masterpiece and YOU KNOW it makes me hungry looking at it. I didn't know Max was so into monster trucks - definately ALL BOY! I bet he loved his cake. Keep up the good work because I'll be stalking your blog every time I get bored at work!
so cute! i love the girls just wanna have fun pics. dump trucks and dollies is the PERFECT name for the blog.
How did I not know you set this up?? I know Shalae said you called one time to ask about the blog, but i didn't know you actually had one! I'm so glad we get to see more of Allie & Max. They look like twins to me!
I'm glad you are blogging. It's looking good. I love the Girls Just Want to Have Fun Party. Very Cute!
Post a Comment