Monday, March 17, 2008

An eventful week last week...






This week we went to the Bean museum as a family. It is a fun place that Max and Allie loves to go to. There are tons of animals stuffed and mounted on the walls. In case you were wondering...there really is such thing as a Liger! His name was Shasta and he lived at the Hogle Zoo and this is a picture of the kids and I infront of him. (past tense, of course he is stuffed now!)

Next picture is one of our favorite activities of the week...Library time! Every week we go and Allie loves it more than Max these days. Its pretty fun because they sing songs, do a puppet show and of course read a story!

Careful, the next one is a sad one...Max got the flu! Doesn't he look so miserable! Poor guy, he was so sick. It kept coming and going and after a week of him not feeling good I took him to the doctor and found out that he has pneumonia. We are glad to get him on medicine to start feeling better and have our busy 3yr old boy back.

Lastly, Allie has enjoyed having a sick brother, being in charge of all the toys in the house she has kind of taken over. Max can't keep up with her now! She even took over his superman cape and racecars! :) Thanks Max for sharing!

5 comments:

Corree said...

Poor Max!!! The flu is no fun!! I can't believe how big Allie is getting, she is so cute!! My kids love story time too. Have a good week.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you found me!!!!! I loved looking at your blog and your cute babies!!! I love your little girls piggy tails. I can't believe how big Max is. Time flies toooo fast. I added you to my list if that's okay. I'm glad we can keep in touch this way.

Unknown said...

What? There really is such thing as a liger? Poor Max - it's so sad to see kids sick. But it looks like Allie was loving it! Cute pictures of everyone - including you!

Skousen Family! said...

Amy!
You are the BEST MOMMY!! How sad for Max,Graycee has been teething so I know how FUN it is to have a sick kid in the house!! Allie is so cute and getting so big I WISH you lived in Sunny AZ so we could have play dates!

Anonymous said...

Amy-
Ya gotta love the Bean Museum - the liger was a hit with my kids, too! Your kids are so cute (and you are so skinny - no fair!!) It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Hope Max is feeling better now!