Thursday, December 11, 2008

October and November fun

Halloween was easy this year with borrowed costumes. I was ready to get creative and crafty, but neither of them cared worth a darn this year! For the life of me, I couldn't get Max excited to dress up, but you can bet he was ready for the trick-or-treating. I almost couldn't get him to wear a costume this year at all! Ironically, about 2 days ago he was sitting on the stairs (his thinking spot) and asked me, "Mom, is Halloween going to come again?" I told him yes and he said, "I think I want to be spiderman next time!" A little late buddy!





On Halloween night we had the Sorensens and the Droubays over and we went up and down our street which took a whole oh, half hour, and then all the kids were done! NICE! It was quite the crowd. This picture doesn't show the Droubays, but it was 7 kids all under age 6. They were in heaven. Oh yeah, Allie was so funny because she would get right up in the front of the group and try to walk inside all of the houses. She thought it was open house style Halloween.





October and November consisted of more soccer. This is the infamous Isaac with Max.




For Allie's birthday in November we took her to In-n-out burger. The Droubays came with us and we celebrated with hamburgers and french fries-Allie's favorite! Actually, all food is her favorite...this girl can put food away! She wakes up in the morning HUNGRY! The first thing she says every morning is, "mommy, can I have dinner?" ( I must say, she has an appetite like her mamma!)

Later in the month we had Nancy and Nelson and the Kawalskis over for cake and ice cream. Allie was in heaven being the birthday girl! She is such a sweet 2 year old!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, their costumes were adorable even if they were borrowed. Your kids are getting so big Amy!!! It is crazy.

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

Oh those are cute pictures! I have missed blogging! :) Did you make the cake???