It was fun to get into the fall holiday mood and take some cute pictures. Why do I love pumpkins in my pictures?
Sorry Nancy and Nelson, but I had to put this picture up because it makes me laugh every time I look at it!
Life couldn't be better! We have our dump trucks and dollies , who could ask for more? I am so lucky to have three wonderful, healthy, active children and a wonderful, loving, helping husband. We are blessed to have such a wonderful family and many friends that live their lives as examples for us to follow.
2 comments:
Hey Amy,
Thanks for the update. Those pictures were really cute. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe Allie is two already. That is funny about her wanting to go into everyone's houses on Halloween. Ezra and River are the opposite of Max practically everyday they tell me what they are going to be for Halloween and can't wait to dress up.
We miss you guys.
Love,
Joan
i am so sad i didn't know about your blog sooner! it was so fun to see you and your cute family tonight. i would love to stay in better touch. email me your address and i'll send you an invite:)
bethgoodman@mac.com
tell your sis i THINK i remember her email...if she doesn't get an invite soon then tell her to email me too!
Post a Comment