Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some of the things we love...

Grandpa Johnson! Alex has a wonderful family.



My dad! I love him so much. I could really go on and on, but I'll save that for another post. He came up to visit for 2 weeks and we loved EVERY MINUTE! He spoiled us by cooking for us, and taking us out to eat, and cleaning my kitchen. It was like a vacation for me in my own house! This is is brother Nelson, my uncle that lives close by in Fremont. Don't they look alike? I also love him and his wife Nancy. We would be very sad without them here!



Max's first basketball/soccer team. It was purely for my own entertainment and boy was it entertaining! Every Wednesday night for 6 weeks, us parents were rolling on the floor in laughter. The poor 2 teenage boy coaches could not keep Max and Isaac (one of his best buddies here) under control.
Notice they are all standing on "dots". Max would move his dot to be right next to Isaac every time.
Yesterday they let them play an actual soccer game and Isaac kept scoring. Max wanted a turn, but had a better idea...He just tackled Isaac every time Isaac got the ball. Poor Isaac! Maybe we should try football for Max next time.





Love our new friends in California. The Sorensens are wonderful. They have Isaac who is Max's age and Eliza who is Allie's age. We love them!



Pig-tails!




The Johnson family coming to visit. I can't tell you how much I love this family. My kids adore their cousins. Its fun to see similarities between Syd and Allie, and Max and Zach. We would be lucky if our kids turned out as wonderful as these kids!



This is Max's cousin James. They are about 2 months apart and the best of buddies, as you can see!
These pictures were taken at Preston and Michele's wedding in August. It was such a fun time and we look forward to Camille's wedding in November!


4 comments:

Keri said...

The pics of Alex playing basketball are SO adorable, and I love the piggytails!

Donelle said...

Looks like things are going so good for your family. I miss you!

Michele said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!! We both miss seeing you guys- Preston laughed so hard when he read your post to us- he misses Max for sure. We're excited to see you soon though!

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

Ohhhh I just love your DAD! It was neat seeing a picture of him...tell him I love him! He is the best Chef...who wouldn't feel spoiled to have him cook for ya...YUMMY! I loved spenging the night at your house because your dad would make the YUMMIEST Breakfasts EVER! :)