Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Goodbye Provo!

My friend Melissa is a great photographer and she took some pictures of our family before we left. We miss our Provo friends!









13 comments:

Julia Deaver said...

You all look so great! I love Melissa's photos, she did a great job!

Corree said...

Sooo Cute!!! Those are ALL great pictures!!

Emily Widdison said...

great pictures! Melissa is going to take some of our family, when we get time! Your trip looks like it was a blast! I miss you and all the mbasa so much!:)

Donelle said...

Looks like you had a great time. I am excited for your family to be in the next stage of life...we are so looking forward to that!

Everton Family said...

Your family pictures are darling. Your kids are adorable...and you haven't changed one bit. I'm SO glad you found me and so excited to keep in touch. Your Alaska trip looked like a trip of a life time. Wow, a bus and everything!!!We have always wanted to do that.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your family pictures and it looks like you all had fun on your trip to Alaska. I hope unpacking is going good - update with pictures of your new place when you're done!!

Maren said...

Amy-
Hey it's maren bloomer (cadiente)!!!
How are you? Your family is so cute. Send me an invited to your blog. mine is marenjimmy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Those are so cute Amy. I love them. Are you getting settled?

Jennifer said...

Amy, those pictures of your family turned out so great! I hope that you're getting things settled in your new home. Good luck with all of the transitions into real life again!

Jen & Blake said...

Hey Amy, it's Jen from HS. I am so happy to see you started a blog! I know at the reunion you said you would consider, yeah! Your family is sooo cute! Your pictures turned out awesome. Good luck in your new adventure to CA. I am happy to see your doing great. Send me an email and I'll invite you to my blog:) Jen
jen079@hotmail.com

Maren said...

Amy

Hey it's maren bloomer (cadiente). How are you? I can't thankyou enough for comming down to my wedding it was so good to see you. Send me an invite to your blog. Mine is marenjimmy.blogspot.com. By the way your kids are so cute. and I have some pics. on my blog that you might laugh at.

maren

Anonymous said...

those are such great pictures. i wish we had some cute ones like that. maybe next year at family photo time we'll do that. so, how is it going? anything new in life?

Maren said...

amy i have even more pics from school that I could post of all of us girls. It was so much fun.