This is Melanie Droubay and I at the San Francisco Ferry Building Farmers Market. It is seriously the best farmers market in the world!
This is Delancey Street for all of you "Influencer" fans. We have eaten at the restaurant a couple of times now and love it. Influencer is a great, life changing book that you must read if you haven't already.
Max and his friend Morgan Tinling sportin the look on the BART into the city when the Tinlings came to visit
Max and dad surf-fishing at Half Moon Bay. Thanks Grandpa Nelson for the fun time fishing!
July 4th Fremont parade where our cute cousins Sara and Emily Kawalski were in the parade. Its so fun to already have family here to hang out with.
Allie's first time to the beach. Yup, she LOVES the waves, we couldn't keep her out of the water.
Muir Woods!
14 comments:
It looks like you guys have had such a great summer. How fun! I want to go there w/ just Tyler. NO KIDS ALLOWED kind of trip.
Amy,
How fun you got to see Sarah and Emily, Gosh they are getting so big!! looks like you guys are having fun living the Cali life! max and Allie are getting so big.... Thanks for posting
Your house looks so nice...and hurray for mini vans. I got one when I was pregnant with #2, so you are not jumping the gun at all. My next one will be the Odyssey, I just have to wait for mine to die!!
I love your pictures at the beach! They looked like they had so much fun! How was your birthday? Any pictures? Are you mkaing any plans to come down to AZ?? We should get together when you come! I ran into Ashley Rohner about a week ago it was fun to catch up with her. She married Todd and he's playing professional football! She's so sweet!
Take care and keep in touch!
Hey Amy:) The kids are getting big and are sooo cute!! Looks like a fun summer in Cali. How fun to catch up with family you haven't seen in awile and how nice to have them around for holidays! Cute pictures and a fun post...thanks for sharing!!
After looking at all those fun pictures I am a little jealous. Oh, and I love your new house. It is beautiful. Congratulations on your car....I never wanted a mini van but have been thinking twice lately. So I am glad that you are giving it a thumbs up.
Looks like you are having a great time. I love the beach. I'm sure you are loving having it so close. We'll have to come visit for sure!
I kept checking your blog, but there wasn't anything new for awhile..now look at it! Wow, cute pics! Your kiddos are growing up fast! That wee little baby girl, isn't so wee anymore! Looks like you guys are having a blast! Love my mini van. We got one with only 2 kids too.
IT LOOKS SO PRETTY THERE! I'M DRIVING TO SACRAMENTO ON FRIDAY AND WILL BE THERE FOR 4 DAYS TO WATCH JON PLAY THERE. IS THAT CLOSE TO WHERE YOU ARE? IT SEEMS LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU GUYS FOREVER AND THE KIDS ARE GROWING UP FAST.
Amy, It looks like you are having a blast there! I loved our summer there and know it is an awesome place to live! So jealous!
Great pictures! So fun to see your family.
i can't believe i didn't post on this yet...i mean... here you are enjoying my home wonderland. it just brings back so many memories. i wish houston has as many outdoor beauties as no-cal has. have you been to the oakland temple yet and listened for the chimes/angels speaking?
Hope you guys are loving beautiful CA! I think you know my cousin, Stacy Seeley? Do you know her from AZ? I saw your link on her blog and I thought it was so funny!
Your kids are so CUTE! I'm glad to have found your blog! It's such a great way to keep in touch!
Post a Comment