Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Still practicing


As you can see, somebody is not so computer savy. What am I doing wrong?!? If you are looking at my blog, I have spent way too long trying to figure this out and now I am going to bed and who knows when I'll get on this project again! :)
Here is a picture to make up for the crazy lists!
This is how most of our pics of Allie turn out. Bring out a camera and she starts to cry!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy I am cracking up! Call me sometime if you need some help but for now - try logging into your blog, and going to the layout / template section. Click on the "Link List" that you have, and there should be a long list of people's blogs that you've added. It should show you in that section, that all of your links are listed more than once. Just delete all of them except of course ONE of the links for each person. I hope that helps but if not, call me sometime!

P.S. I love the picture of Allie and her camera face. She needs lessons from Becky - who "doesn't stop smiling until the cameras are put away".

krista nelson said...

amy!! i am so glad you commented on my blog. now i can see what is going on with you guys. i didn't know you had a blog. it is so cute. i seriously need lessons from my cousins

Miss Fergie said...

Poor baby, stop pinching her! You better add me to your friends list!See if you can guess your nickname on my blog.