Friday, January 11, 2008

Our first family blog



Here is Max and Allie on a snowy day!

5 comments:

Sara! said...

Yay! You have a blog! Way to be brave and venture into the technology age. So, Max and Allie are so big! It's crazy to see Allie standing (I'm sure she does more than that!) and Max with a big kid hair cut! Oh, I can't wait to see you. I'll email plans for hang-out when you're here.

Suzy Cummard said...

Well I don't know SARAH!, but DITTO to everything she just said.

I am glad I clicked on your name again!!

Auburn is mad that she missed you last time, so she is making sure we do something like it again..
YAHOO!!
When are you coming?

Max & Allie are the cutest.

Unknown said...

Amy! What the? I didn't know you had a blog until I saw your name on Suzanne's link list - and I was like "Is this Amy Johnson as in our cousin". I love the picture you posted of the kids. They are both getting so big and cute and changing so much between the times that we get to see them! I'm excited for you to finally have a blog so we can keep in touch better. I'm excited to see you soon when you're in AZ!!

Lacee said...

I am so sad that we didn't hang out while you were down. When are you visiting again?? I think Jesse and I might visit some friends in Utah in a few months and if we do, we'll definitely have to meet up. I'm so glad that you are an official blogger. Now we can keep in touch and I can see your cute kids!!

Miss Fergie said...

Hey Amy! I found you off Sara's blog. It was so fun to see you. Your kids are so cute! Now we can keep in touch so much better!