Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First day of Pre-school!


So here is my sweet Max on his first day of pre-school. He was so excited to go and loves it. He comes home really tired, though and is too cool for the rest of us.


Here he is, he went right in and started playing, even without taking off his backpack. For sure he was more ready than I was for him to go to pre-school. He and Allie play really well together these days, and we miss him when he is not at home! He does love to do his "homework", and loves everything about growing up!


I took this picture because it shows how cute they are together. It is a Sunday afternoon and they are watching one of those "Liken" scripture movies. Allie LOVES being next to him all day long and he is a good sport about it. Plus, I don't thing there anything better than Sunday afternoons in your underware!

6 comments:

susie harty said...

They are two cute! Life is in harmony when two siblings are having fun together.

susie harty said...

They are two cute kids and too cute together....yes, I am trying to make up for my grammar mistake.

Michele said...

Man I miss those kids!! I love that picture on the couch, it's priceless. :) And I can totally see Max running in and just having a blast with all the other kids. That's exciting! Hope you're doing okay!! :)

Jessica said...

what cute pictures. the kids are looking so much older! hope y'all are doing well. :)

vicki said...

Ahhh I want to see you and the kids, (and Alex)! They are so cute in that picture in their undies!
How are you feeling?
Love you.

Anonymous said...

so cute! and congrats on the pregnant thing! seriously! congratulations. I need details